Össur’s Rebound Hip brace delivers gentle controlling forces and effective functional ROM restriction in extension/ flexion and abduction/ adduction to promote optimal post-surgical outcomes. The low-profile, lightweight design supports patient comfort and compliance. The universal frame and softgood are easy to stock, assemble and quickly fit.
Features and Benefits
- Quick-fit, adjustable frame allows for universal use and reduction of inventory
- Quick-release pegs easily adjust the desired range of motion
- Universal belt fits 25"-48" hip circumference with belt extender capabilities that can fit up to 67" hip circumference
- Breathable softgoods and comfort to maximize patient compliance
- Lightweight and slim-profile designed to make using crutches easier
- Optional thigh strap for patient’s requiring a higher level of rotational control
- OR Kit offers patient protection of ankle and perineum skin during intraoperative traction on a surgical table. Post-operatively, the pad and foot protectors offer comfortable protection from external rotation during sleep.
Hip conditions that could benefit from motion restriction following surgery, such as post-op following:
- Femoral acetabular impingement arthroscopic surgery
- Gluteus medius repair surgery
- Hamstring repair surgery