Back Supports - Back Braces
Back brace for back pain:
Our back braces are primarily designed to support and improve back posture. By doing so, a specialized back brace helps to relieve upper or lower back pain. Below are the most common back and lumbar pain causes and our recommendations about the right back support to use for each condition.
Back brace by back pain:
- Mild low back or lumbar pain: this back pain can be related to a torn muscle or ligament. Wear a compression lumbar support belt to relieve this lower back pain.
- Herniated disk: it is related to a squeezed spinal disk. Depending on which vertebra is involved, you may pick a low back brace or a posture brace with rigid supports for your herniated disk.
- Thoracic back pain (upper back pain): for mild upper back pain involving thoracic spine vertebrae, use a large back support.
- Osteoporosis or other back spine posture issues: Osteoporosis is a bone disease where among other things spine becomes fragile. To support your spine and enhance your posture, use a full back posture brace.
- Sciatica: it is a Sciatic Nerve related back pain. To alleviate your lumbar pain, wear a lumbar back brace specialized in Sciatica.
- For other back diseases and injuries, like: Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, degenerative disc disease, Facet Syndrome or Slipped disc; ask your Doctor about the best back brace or other treatment for your case. See also our section specialized by back pain type.
Back brace for sport
Athletes need all the support they get to avoid unwanted injuries, especially so if they are already recovering from an injury. Thus the need to wear a comfortable yet reliable a lumbar support or a back support belt.
A back brace greatly improves back posture to prevent, treat and manage lower back pain, especially for individuals who have a history of back injury and back pain. Our back braces are adjustable to fit your body, and are very comfortable to wear as they are made from breathable fabrics.
You couldn't find the right back brace for your needs? We are happy to help. Chat with us online or call us at 1888 904-1888.