Bariatric commode chair: heavy duty for overweight
A bariatric commode chair is built with heavy duty design and materials, to support higher weight capacity. Heavy duty commode chairs are wide and are made to accommodate overweight or obese persons. They are built resistant and durable, especially for professional use by medical institutions like hospitals or senior living homes. What is a bariatric commode? and, what are its most important features?
- It is available in various weight capacities. A bariatric commode chair with 1000 pounds capacity is by far more resistant than the one with a 350 pounds weight capacity.
- Bariatric commode chairs are on average wider than regular ones. However, there are various available widths of wide commode chairs.
- It is always more prudent to keep a weight capacity buffer, for a better resistance during heavy duty use.
- Typically, a heavy duty commode chair has fold-up or drop-down armrests and a backrest. These features allow a better patient transfer and an ultimate comfort.
- Prices difference between a bariatric commode chair and other commodes types is based on: weight capacity, width, materials quality and included comfort options.
Product DescriptionAble to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric ste..
Product DescriptionAble to withstand a weight capacity of 850 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric ..
Bariatric Drop arm commode
Etac Clean Adjustable HeightSame features as Regular Clean Shower chair and toilet seat.
Product DescriptionThe deluxe heavy duty bariatric folding bedside commode seat is designed to meet ..
Invacare Bariatric Drop-Arm Commode..
Bariatric Shower Chair Commode Chair And Raised Toilet Seat: Low Profile And Heavy DutyThis bariat..
Swift Mobile 160 Heavy Duty Shower Chair and Toilet seatSwift Mobile 160 Shower Chair and Toilet..
Swift Mobile Tilt 160 Shower Chair and Toilet seatSwift Mobile Tilt is available in three mod..
Clean Shower Chair and Toilet Seat Description A prize winning assortment of shower ..