Weighing in at 14 oz (.4 kg), The Z-12 brace is one of the lightest on the market. The low-profile Z-12 has a magnesium frame and is for patients requiring support and stability following ligament injuries. The Z-12 is not recommended for contact sports.
- The Z-12 Dynamic knee Brace is recommended for persons under 6' of Height.
- Measures for Z-12 Dynamic knee braces 4 Versions: Standrad Version: 13" or 33cm, Extended Version: 15" or 38cm, Standard Athletic Version: 13" or 33cm, Extended Athletic Version: 15" or 38cm.
- Dynamic control system to reduce tibial translation
- Pivoting gastroc strap design helps minimize brace migration
- Quick-release buckles for easy application
- D-ring strapping option available
- Knee ligament injuries / deficiencies
- Meniscal instabilities
Measure Your Size: