Bra for breast Cancer: extra soft for Mastectomy or Radiation Therapy
This bra for breast Cancer is extra soft. It is adapted for postoperative use after Mastectomy or breast conserving surgery (Lumpectomy), or during and after Radiation Therapy. It is made with superior quality materials, including a natural fiber called MicroModal. The large underbust band of this surgical bra is made wide to provide a better support to breasts or breast forms. The hook and eye front fastener, the underbust band and the shoulder padded straps are all lined from the inside with a towelling fabric to prevent any moisture buildup under this comfort and Mastectomy bra. Cups are seamless and molded. This bra is also equipped with two breast forms pockets.
Benefits of this surgical bra:
This surgical bra offers to Cancer patients two main benefits:
- To use as an unwired comfort bra for breast Cancer to support sensitive breasts, challenged by Radiation Therapy.
- To wear as a postoperative Lumpectomy or Mastectomy bra immediately after surgery, or thereafter as it has two pockets for breast forms.
Bra for breast Cancer is recommended for:
- Radiation Therapy.
- Breast-conserving surgery (Lumpectomy).
- Post op Mastectomy.
- Designed in Germany.
- Ultra comfort surgical bra: made with a mix of soft and natural fibers.
- Special lining to prevent moisture.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Breast forms pockets made with natural fiber MicroModal.
- Large bra band.
- Wire free.
- Front closure.
- Can be used as a sleep bra.
- Cups of this bra for breast cancer are molded.
45% Polyester, 45% natural Micromodal, 10% superior quality Elastane.
Hand wash your Mastectomy bra with cold water. Use mild soap. No machine drying.
Find your post surgery bra size by following tips below:
- Measure your underbust (just under breast) circumference. Use this measure to find your bra band size in table below. Per example, if your measure is 31 inch, then you are a size 36.
- Measure now your bust circumference.
- Subtract your underbust from your bust measure. The difference is your cup measure. Find the cup size range that matches this measure in the table below. Per example, if the cup measure is 7.5 inch, then you are a cup D.
- Finally, your bra for breast cancer's final size is the combination between your band and cup sizes. In our example, it is a 36D.