Used to stabilize fractures to the 2nd and/or 3rd metacarpal (MC) bones and the respective metacarpal-phalangeal (MCP) joints of the hand. This pre-fabricated, custom-molded orthoses is designed to provide superior fit and support compared to plaster, fiberglass, or pre-made braces. The radial gutter portion of the RGFB allows the caregiver to achieve greater than 70° of flexion at the MCP joints of the 2nd and 3rd digits. Does not contain latex.
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Full hook-and-loop release ribbon allows for easier and more comfortable application, removal and reapplication of the brace.
- Dorsal hook-and-loop secure tab allows the practitioner to secure the over-lapping (top) portion of brace to better manage brace stability.
- Hook-and-loop straps across the web space and around the 2nd and 3rd digits can be attached anywhere to the surface of the brace for better stability and greater comfort.
- Finger section can be trimmed (as directed by the physician)to accommodate desired range of motion.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression.
Measure Your Size